Prices & Booking -
We appreciate that the following information is rather extensive and therefore we ask that you bear with it as hopefully your individual requirements are addressed. Trawl through using the little pale grey scroll bar to the right of this box to view the steps for each stage of the online booking process - thank you.
The adjacent Rooms' calendar shows current availability - commencing with today's date. By clicking on the 'Days to Show' tab - just above the calendar itself - you can view availability for the next 7 or 14 days ahead (indicated in green).
For a start date more than 14 days ahead continue to click on the 'Next' tab, and click on 'Previous' if you go past your start date.
'EXTEND OUR STAY' - savings on a stay of 3 or more nights in the months 1st April - 31st October 2015 as below:
3 nights from £37.50* per person per night (£225.00)
4 nights from £35.00* per person per night (£280.00)* based on 2 adults sharing, full Scottish breakfast included
In the months from 1st November - 31st March 'Extend Our Stay' savings are for a stay of 2 or more nights.
To take advantage of the above offers and for all on-line bookings:
We will acknowledge your booking request almost immediately by a return e-mail. If you have any problems with the online booking process please do telephone / e-mail us on 01556 640597 or email@example.com
- Go to your start date as directed above and hover your mouse over the 'Available' box for that date - the price for a one night stay will show in a little box - click on your start date to continue to the next screen.
- Enter the number of nights you'd like to stay.
- Check that the little 'tick' box is correct for the room of your choice.
- The full 'Extend Our Stay' pricing will instantly show for all available rooms.
- Check now that the 'tick' is placed against the room of your choice and click on 'Continue'.
- Enter your details as requested and please do feel free to make use of the 'Comments' box for any requests, no matter how seemingly small.
Room 1 is bookable for a minimum of 2 nights only and is not available for single occupancy stays other than at the full room price.
Room 2 is available for single occupancy - please contact us directly for single occupancy bookings and rates.
Single occupancy of Room 3 is for occupation of one single bed - if you request the twin beds be made into one large double bed for a single occupancy there will be a one-off supplementary charge of £15 in addition to the single occupancy rate.
e.g. from 1st April until 31st October 2015:
- Single occupancy of a single bed for 2 nights is £110.
- Single occupancy of a double bed for 2 nights is £110 + £15 = £125).
Room 3 can be made into a large double bed upon request for 2 people sharing for a minimum of 2 nights - please let us know at booking if this is your preference.
When booking a single occupancy stay for one or more nights in either Room 2 or Room 3 please telephone us (01556 640597) if you need clarification of the current season's prices.
We can accept payment by debit card, credit card **, BACS, PayPal, Euros, cheque or cash.
** A £3 transaction charge applies when paying by credit card.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
NB Please also see our News & Events page for current information.
Children & Young People
We believe Hazlefield House is a welcoming environment for everyone but the house isn't suitable for infants or children. Consequently, we don't accept bookings for children under the age of 16 years.
Young people aged 16 years and over are expected to have their own room and will be charged at full single person's rate.
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions below.
Booking Terms & Conditions >> ***
See above re credit cards surcharge.