Since opening in August 2012 we have undertaken complete redecoration of our 3 lovely rooms and their bathrooms and have redecorated our Guests' Study to include a wood-burning stove - we hope you will enjoy the changes for your comfort and relaxation.
Prices & Booking - use the little grey scroll bar on the right to view all the information you need at every stage of the booking process:
The adjacent Rooms' calendar shows current availability - with today's date as default. By clicking on the 'Days to Show' tab just above the calendar you can view availability for 7 or 14 days ahead (indicated in green).
For a start date in more than 14 days ahead just continue to click on the 'Next' tab, or click on 'Previous' if you go past your date.
'EXTEND OUR STAY' - for savings for a stay of 2 or more nights in the months November 2014 to March 2015 see below.
2 nights from £150 per room * or
3 nights from £210 per room * * based on 2 adults sharing
For the main Season in 2015 (i.e. 1st April - 31st October 2015) prices and savings are for 3 nights or more - check 'Availability' for your dates and prices on the adjacent booking calendar.
To take advantage of the above offers and for all on-line bookings:
We will acknowledge your booking request almost immediately by a return e-mail. If you have any problems with the online booking process please do telephone / e-mail us on 01556 640597 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to your start date as directed above and hover your mouse over the 'Available' box for that date - the price for a one night stay will show in a little box - click on your start date to continue to the next screen.
- Enter the number of nights you'd like to stay.
- Check the little 'tick' box is correct for the room of your choice.
- The full 'Extend Our Stay' pricing will instantly show for all available rooms.
- Check again the 'tick' is placed against the room of your choice and click on 'Continue'.
- Enter your details as requested and please do feel free to make use of the 'Comments' box for any requests, no matter how seemingly small.
Please note that Room 1 is bookable for a minimum of 2 nights only (Winter rates - 2 nights = £170, 3 nights = £240) and is not available for single occupancy stays other than at the full room price.
Room 3 can be made into a large double upon request for 2 people sharing** - please let us know at booking if this is your preference.
**Single occupancy of Room 3 is for occupation of one single bed - if you request the beds be made into a double bed for single occupancy there will be a one-off supplement charge of £15 in addition to the single occupancy rate.
e.g. (at the Winter rate until 31st March 2015)
- Single occupancy of a single bed for 2 night is £100.
- Single occupancy of a double bed for 2 nights is £100 + £15 = £115).
When booking a single occupancy stay for one or more nights in either Room 2 or Room 3 please telephone us (01556 640597) if you need clarification of the current season's prices.
We can accept payment by debit card, credit card ***, BACS, PayPal, Euros, cheque or cash.
*** A £3 transaction charge applies when paying by credit card.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
NB Please also see our News & Events page for current information.
Children & Young People
We believe Hazlefield House is a welcoming environment for everyone but the house isn't suitable for infants or children. Consequently, we don't accept bookings for children under the age of 16 years.
Young people aged 16 years and over are expected to have their own room and will be charged at full single person's rate.
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions below.
Booking Terms & Conditions >> ****
See above re credit cards surcharge.