Prices & Booking -
We appreciate that the following information is rather extensive and therefore we ask that you bear with it as hopefully your individual requirements are addressed. Trawl through using the little grey scroll bar to the right of this box to view the steps for each stage of the online booking process - thank you.
The adjacent Rooms' calendar shows current availability - commencing with today's date. By clicking on the 'Days to Show' tab - just above the calendar itself - you can view availability for the next 7 or 14 days ahead (indicated in green).
For a start date of more than 14 days ahead continue to click on the 'Next' tab, and click on 'Previous' if you go past your start date.
'EXTEND OUR STAY' - savings on a stay of 3 or more nights from 24th March - 1st November 2016 are as below:
3 nights from £37.50* per person per night (£225.00)
4 nights from £35.00* per person per night (£280.00)
* based on 2 adults sharing, full Scottish breakfast included
In the months from 1st November 2016 - 12th April 2017 'Extend Our Stay' savings are for a stay of 2 or more nights.
* Please see below for single occupancy bookings.
To take advantage of the above offers and for all on-line bookings
We will acknowledge your booking request almost immediately by a return e-mail. If you have any problems with the online booking process please do telephone / e-mail us on 01556 640597 or email@example.com
- Go to your start date as directed above and hover your mouse over the 'Available' box for that date - the price for a one night stay will show in a little box - click on your start date to continue to the next screen.
- Enter the number of nights you'd like to stay.
- Check that the little 'tick' box is correct for the room of your choice.
- The full 'Extend Our Stay' pricing will instantly show for all available rooms.
- Check again that the 'tick' is only placed against the room of your choice and click on 'Continue'.
- Enter your details as requested and please do feel free to make use of the 'Comments' / 'Notes' box for any requests, no matter how seemingly small.
Please contact us directly for all single occupancy enquiries, bookings and rates - Tel: 01556 640597
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 1 is not available for single occupancy stays, other than at the full room price and for a minimum of 2 nights.
Room 2 is available for single occupancy.
Room 3 is available for single occupancy of one single bed.
When booking a single occupancy stay for one or more nights in either Room 2 or Room 3 please telephone or e-mail us as above if you need clarification of the current season's prices.
e.g. From 1st April until 31st October 2016
From 1st November 2016 - 12th April 2017
- Single occupancy is £55.00 per night
- Single occupancy remains £55.00 for one night but is reduced to £50.00 per night for 2 nights (£100.00).
We can accept payment by debit card, credit card **, BACS, PayPal, Euros, cheque or cash.
** A £3 transaction charge applies when paying by credit card.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
NB Please also see our News & Events page for current information.
Children & Young People
We believe Hazlefield House is a welcoming environment for everyone but the house isn't suitable for infants or children. Consequently, we don't accept bookings for children under the age of 16 years.
Young people aged 16 years and over are expected to have their own room and will be charged at full single person's rate.
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions below.
Booking Terms & Conditions >> ***
See above re credit cards surcharge.