Prices & Booking - use the scroll bar on the right to view all the information you need at every stage of the booking process:
The calendar opposite shows current availability - with today's date as default. By clicking on the 'Days to Show' tab you can see availability for the following 7 days or 14 days ahead (indicated in green) on the Rooms' calendar below. For a start date in more than 14 days ahead just continue to click on the 'Next' tab, or 'Previous' if you go past your date.
'EXTEND OUR STAY' - savings for a stay of 2 or more nights this winter season (November - March):
2 nights from £150 per room * or
3 nights from £195 per room * or
4 nights from £240 per room *
* based on 2 adults sharing
To take advantage of this offer and for all on-line bookings:
- Go to your start date as directed above and hover your mouse over the 'Available' box for that date - the price for a one night stay will show in a little box - click on your start date to continue to the next screen.
- Once you've entered the number of nights you'd like to stay the full 'Extend Our Stay' pricing is shown for all 3 rooms.
- Check the little 'tick' box is correct for the room of your choice and then click 'Continue'. Enter your details as requested.
* When booking a single occupancy stay for one or more nights please telephone us (01556 640597) for our current season's prices.
Please note that Room 1 is not available for single occupancy stays other than at full room price and is bookable for a minimum of 2 nights only.
In addition, if you request that Room 3 be made up to a large double for single occupancy there will be a further charge of £15 in addition to the single occupancy rate.
We will acknowledge your booking request almost immediately by a return e-mail.
We can accept payment by debit card, credit card **, BACS, PayPal, cheque or cash.
** A £3 transaction charge applies when paying by credit card.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
NB Please also see our News & Events page for current information.
Children & Young People
We believe Hazlefield House is a welcoming environment for everyone but the house isn't suitable for infants or children. Consequently, we can't accept bookings for children under the age of 16 years.
Young people aged 16 years and over are expected to have their own room and will be charged at full single person's rate.
To discuss the above criteria for acceptance of children please telephone: (+44) 01556 640597
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions below.
Booking Terms & Conditions >> **
See above re credit cards surcharge.